Easy thai deep fried banana dessert. Fried bananas are a popular dessert and snack food in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia. It's difficult to make fried bananas as good as those sold by street-food vendors in Thailand and elsewhere. That said, this recipe is as close as it can get and gets rave reviews from Thai and.
Serve warm as a side for beans or meats, or as a dessert topped with ice cream and/or caramel or. These banana desserts double up as lazy morning treats as well as a plate of french toast. This dessert pizza couldn't be easier to prepare, making it pre-morning coffee friendly. You can cook Easy thai deep fried banana dessert using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy thai deep fried banana dessert
- It’s of Main.
- It’s 3 medium of to large bananas slice into medium to thick pieces.
- Prepare 4 cup of oil to deep fry.. Use 3 – 4 cups depending.
- You need of batter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour (or all purpose).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut(optional).
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 of ice cream scoop.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup drizzled over or alternative.
Plus, the luscious combination of Nutella and sliced bananas will win praise from the whole family. Bananas are one of my favorite fruits. I eat a banana about every day. This fried bananas are nomally eaten as dessert in Thailand.can be find any where on Street Market.
Easy thai deep fried banana dessert step by step
- chop bananas into equal portions.
- heat up oil on low – medium heat.
- mix all the dry ingredients together.
- slowly add the water to the dry ingredients making a thick batter.
- dip the banana pieces in the batter , once oil has heated place in the oil.
- Turn the bananas once theyre half cooked on the one side. Should be a minute on either side or until golden brown and crispy.
- remove and drain on kitchen towel to remove any excess oil.
- serve with vanilla icecream. Drizzle maple syrup or alternative. Enjoy.
Also great as snack and with ice cream. Peel and slice each banana lengthwise into four slices. Malaysian fried banana fritters, or pisang goreng, are a favorite teatime snack. Not only are they crispy and Vegan Fried Bananas Recipe – RobJNixon Nicko's Kitchen – Vegan Thai Dessert Recipes. Vegan Deep Fried Bananas Recipe Nickos Kitchen – Robjnixon What you want Wednesday Vegan.