*Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies*. A miraculously soft confetti cake batter cookie is born. Today's cookie recipe may be the easiest cookie you'll ever make. I adore how thick and puffy they turned out.
Cake Batter Funfetti Cookies: Soft, perfectly fluffy cookies made with a cake mix and sprinkles! I'm SO glad you got our invitation and made it to the Bridal Shower today! I hope you will enjoy what we put together. You can have *Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies* using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies*
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of coloured sprinkles.
Is there a rehab for funfetti cake batter addicts? Because if there is, I need to go. I can't seem to get enough. This cookie cake is the latest way that my obsession love of Funfetti has manifested itself.
*Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies* step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder..
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, oil and vanilla..
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine..
- Stir in the sprinkles..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet or silpat. (With good space in between since they expand a lot).
- Back for 10 minutes and then let it cool for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy with friends or family!.
- I found this recipe online and decided to share since it was so good! :).
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies Amazing cookies that begin with a French vanilla cake mix and are loaded with sprinkles. Quick and easy and great for holiday baking or tailgating. Cake Batter Cookies are soft & chewy and the flavor is reminiscent of cake batter! These cookies have a mix of chocolate chips and sprinkles. These cake batter cookies have the flavors you know and love from cake in a delicious cookie form.