Easy peanut butter m&m cookies. You can trust me; I'm a cookie connoisseur. If this combination makes you raise your eyebrows, you're not wrong. I also love easy they are to make and take with you on the go!
Notice I said small bites, not small bars. Well, you know two of them already, M&Ms and peanut. They are so soft that they will literally melt in your mouth. You can cook Easy peanut butter m&m cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy peanut butter m&m cookies
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 of M&Ms.
Add egg and cream mixture for an additional minute. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, Mix until well combined, Stir in M&Ms or chocolate chips. Quick Breads Recipes like Banana Bread are so easy and delicious we almost always have a fresh loaf in the kitchen. You have to try this one next.
Easy peanut butter m&m cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, Egg, vanilla, peanut Butter and sugar in a bowl..
- roll into medium size balls and place on greased or ungreased cookie sheet (whichever you prefer).
- take a fork and dip it into sugar and make a criss cross pattern by pressing down slightly on the cookies ..
- place as many M&Ms you would like on each cookie. Five seemed to be the right amount for me.
- place in preheated over about 7 mins. longer if you prefer them darker and not as soft..
- once they are done leave them on cookie sheet to cool for atleast 2mins. this is crucial if you want them to stay together.
- after that enjoy them with a tall glass of milk!.
The results were the smoothest, fluffiest, most delicious treat of my life. Vegetable oil helps to keep the mug cake moist – no dry mug cakes here. Egg white gives the cake structure and helps it to be light and fluffy. If you love soft and chewy cookies, you'll love this recipe. I hope you're having a great weekend.