white chocolate and walnut snack cookies. These Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are loaded with chocolate and walnuts. I'm sharing the EASY tricks making the thickest chocolate chip I have no shortage of chocolate chip cookie recipes here on my site. I hope you have made a few of them, but if you haven't, todays recipe is a good place.
Boasting a sticky cookie batter rich with cocoa powder, these choc cookies are perfection. The secret to getting the height and deliciously soft. With only five ingredients, these upscale cookies featuring dried cranberries and vanilla chips are a snap to make (but you don't need to tell anyone they start with White Chocolate Fudge Cake. You can cook white chocolate and walnut snack cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of white chocolate and walnut snack cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of dry.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of wet.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Give a try to this recipe one. Jump to the Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. -This Recipe is Sponsored by Diamond of California Nuts And finally, the chocolate and walnuts. If you don't have walnuts, try another nut — hazelnuts or almonds would be delicious. Chewy oatmeal cookies with walnuts and dipped in white chocolate.
white chocolate and walnut snack cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- mix dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- blend in chips and walnuts.
- ball scoopfuls of the dough by hand and place on cookie sheet.
- bake for 15 minutes or until tops of cookies begin to brown.
- allow to cool, then serve.
The perfect balance of sweet and salty, crunchy and crispy. I have to say I am not a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies though. We both prefer white chocolate and a soft cookie. Everyone has really raved how good these cookies are, so if you try them I hope you enjoy them too. Walnuts give the moist cookie a crunch and add a slight saltiness.