skye's easy lemon drop cookies. Cool completely on baking sheets before removing to wire racks. For glaze, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and enough lemon juice to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over cookies. When you're craving cookies in a hurry, sometimes it's best to stick with a simple recipe that doesn't require resting, cutting, or rolling the dough.
These are seriously the easiest cookies ever and SO good. If you like lemon bars, you'll love these! They are not too sweet and have a lemony zing. You can cook skye's easy lemon drop cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of skye's easy lemon drop cookies
- You need 1 box of of your favorite lemon cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 of lemon, zest and juice.
- It’s 1 of 8 ounce bowl cool whip, whipped topping.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar set aside to roll cookies in.
For even more lemon flavor, use lemon vegan yogurt, but plain or vanilla works as well. This recipe results in heavily poppyseed-studded cookies, so feel free to skimp on the seeds if you want less poppyseed flavor. Quick and easy lemon cookies from scratch recipe, made with simple ingredients. These soft and chewy cookies are packed with lemon flavor, coming from lemon zest, lemon juice and lemon extract.
skye's easy lemon drop cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix the first 3 ingredients together. .. then fold in whipped topping. dough will be "stiff".
- put powdered sugar in a bowl.
- take teaspoonfuls of dough and roll them into balls.
- drop them into the bowl of powdered sugar and roll around to coat completely.
- place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 – 12 minutes.
- transfer baked cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- makes approximately 4 dozen cookies.
If you are fond of my key lime cookies, you are going to LOVE these lemon cookies. They are SOFT and CHEWY with a CRISPY, SUGARY top that's to die for. Combine powdered sugar and enough lemon juice for desired glazing consistency in bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking soda. Lemon cookies are super simple to make and delicious.