Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies.
You can cook Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of plain granola.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nonfat dry milk powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon-divided.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of pears, cored and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- It’s 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- Mix oats, granola, whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, 1 tsp. cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Mix pears with remaining cinnamon and set aside..
- Beat oil,brown sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed for 1 minute until blended. Add honey and buttermilk. Mix until well blended..
- Add oat mixture and beat on low 1 minute until blended. Stir in pears and dried cranberries until just mixed..
- Drop by tbsp full onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and edges are set..