Easy Protein Bar. These homemade protein bars are no bake, endlessly customizable energy bars. Just like Luna and Power bars, with your favorite protein powder! Easy homemade protein bars that taste just like a cinnamon roll!
Easy homemade no bake protein bars recipe made with protein powder and oatmeal! Then make protein bars at home! Stir a handful of mini chocolate chips into the dough. You can have Easy Protein Bar using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Protein Bar
- You need 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Protein powder.
- You need 4 cup of Mix of granola/ mixed nuts.
- It’s 1 dash of Optional)oatmeal, coconut flakes, Chocolate chips.
Tired of searching through stores to find the perfect protein bar? Now you can make your own! Follow these easy steps to protein bar wonderland. Try this protein-packed recovery bar to get the most out of your workouts.
Easy Protein Bar instructions
- Line 8×8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix peanut butter and honey, put in microwave 1 min. Stir then microwave 30 more seconds..
- Whisk water and protein powder, stir in peanut butter mix and granola mix/ anything else..
- Spread evenly in pan and chill for 1 hour..
Protein bars seem like the miracle snack: They promise the protein you need to feed your muscles "Having a straightforward, simple ingredient bar like Rise in your back pocket makes it easy to avoid. I'm always a fan of quick, easy and healthy recipes! I was looking for an easy protein bar recipe because I had never made any and this was it. Quest protein bars are loaded with protein, fiber, and flavor, but are low in added sugar. If you're seeking a quick, easy breakfast meal replacement bar that's rich in protein, fiber, and healthy fats.