easy chocolate cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself.
How to make chocolate chip cookies. Keyword Best chocolate chip cookies recipe, chocolate chip cookie recipe. Our easy chocolate chip cookies are so simple to make with this popular cookie recipe, which makes delicious chocolatey and chewy cookies. You can cook easy chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy chocolate cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
PS: If you make my easy vegan chocolate cookies, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. I love seeing your takes on my recipes! PERFECT Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Easy ! Reach for this Chocolate Cookie when the next chocolate craving hits.
easy chocolate cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Grease 2 baking sheets with butter (or spray)..
- Put the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl and set aside..
- In another medium bowl, stir together the four, cocoa, baking powder, and salt..
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes (until creamy). Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl!.
- Add one egg to the bowl and beat until blended. Then, add the second egg..
- Add the flour mixture. Mix on low speed until blended..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up a rounded spoonful of dough..
- Roll the dough into a ball using your hands..
- Roll the ball in the confectioners' sugar until covered..
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet..
- Space each ball of dough about 2 inches apart..
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until crackled and puffed..
- Enjoy! (:..
- these are very easy, chocolatey, rich, but very fast to make when you want something easy and fast to please a guest. I've made these twice and everyone kept eating them. they go fast..
These easy chocolate cookies are chewy around the edges, soft in the middle, and taste like the perfect mug of hot chocolate. This is such an easy chocolate cookie recipe! We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. This easy recipe makes cookies with crisp edges and chewy middles.