Choco balls (easy dessert). Get the Supplies You Need At Prices Worth Celebrating. Please don't forgot to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE! Then wrap this mixture around a marshmallow until it looks a bit like a ball.
First of all, I think a flower inside this magic chocolate ball is a must. I grow violet flower on my window sill at home. If you don't know which flowers to choose, check our post about No Bake Greek Yogurt Desserts to find out what flowers are great to decorate desserts. You can cook Choco balls (easy dessert) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco balls (easy dessert)
- It’s 200 grams of Dessicated Coconut.
- Prepare 168 ml of condense milk.
- It’s 1 packages of marshmallows.
- It’s 5 each of ace biscuit.
The chocolate should be set by then. Remove the ball from the freezer. Carefully open the ornament and remove the ball. Work quickly and avoid touching the ball for too long with your warm hands.
Choco balls (easy dessert) instructions
- Mix Ace Biscuit with milk until its soft like a dough..
- Then wrap this mixture around a marshmallow until it looks a bit like a ball ..
- Then cover it all over with a dessicated coconut..
If you want to be extra careful, immediately after unmolding, place the ball back in the freezer for a few minutes. As in all the festival we invite friends and relatives and have fun with them. We even try to make drinks, sweets, curry with flat bread and serve our guest. Today I am sharing a simple dates roll with a twist by giving chocolate coating to it. No-bake cookies are easy to make and a great way to cook with kids.