Easy Ice Cream Cake. Browse Our Cake Gallery, Order Online, & Pick Up Your Cake at Your Local Store. Check Out Ice Cream Birthday Cake On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Check out Food Network chefs' most-popular ice cream cake recipes you can easily make at home. Use your favorite flavors of ice cream and cake mix to make this easy crowd-pleaser. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake "The best ice cream cake for a celebration. You can cook Easy Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare 1 of Full box of chocolate zingers, unwapped.
- It’s 2 cup of Ice cream (I used mint chocolate chip).
- Prepare 12 of Oreo cookies crushed, and divided.
- It’s 2 cup of Whipped topping.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mint extract, optional( if you're using a different kind of ice cream omit this).
Varieties are endless, easy to make and inexpensive." – Angie Hopkins. Beautiful, delicious and easy to make! An insanely easy (and unbelievably delicious) ice cream cake that's infinitely customizable and—thanks to a few store-bought shortcuts—requires only a few minutes of your time and inches of freezer space. There's something for everyone—from chocolate and fruit, to vegan and even gluten-free ice cream cake options here.
Easy Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Place 6 Zingers at the bottom of the pan frosting side up.
- Top with ice cream, then half of the cookie crumbs.
- Place 6 more Zingers on top of that and press down.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Mix whipped topping and mint extract.
- An hour before serving remove from freezer and invert onto serving plate. Frost top and sides with whipped cream, then the rest of the crushed cookies return to freezer until ready to serve.
The cake is make in a leakproof springform pan. With both chocolate and vanilla ice cream, that crunchy fudge layer, and tons frozen whipped cream, this easy Ice Cream Cake tastes JUST like Dairy Queen! Trusted ice cream cake recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Use ice cream that comes in a rectangular carton.