Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. The most simple and quick cookie recipe ever. The Nutella overpowers the PB, but they are delicious!
Press with a fork to make cross-hatch marks, and then freeze until solid. I sprinkled a little sugar on top before baking. Not the best cookie I've ever had but the easiest quickest and most readily available. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter (I use creamy, but I'm sure chunky would work too).
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar ( the original recipe calls for one cup, I found that way too sweet).
Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. Best news ever: they're also gluten-free! This recipe is ridiculously delicious, quick and easy. The difference is using brown instead of white sugar – it makes the cookies soft and chewy rather than crumbly and adds a wonderful caramel flavour.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit..
- Mix Peanut Butter, Sugar, Egg and Vanilla Extract..
- Line Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper..
- Drop 1 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon (yields more cookies) about 1inch apart..
- Flatten with spoon to form a small indentation..
- Top with chocolate chips..
- Bake approximately 15.minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes, they will fall apart if not cool enough..
And, yes, you read that right: there is no flour in these cookies, but I promise you, they taste just as good as a traditional cookie. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. The finished cookie looks just like a cookie you'ld buy at Mrs. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.