Easy, quick baked cheesecake. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Put the shortbread biscuits into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until broken. Quick and easy individual cheesecakes are layered in jars and topped with sliced strawberries for a fun, kid-pleasing way to enjoy dessert.
No Bake Cheesecake Bites make the perfect easy party desserts. The best part is that these bite size desserts can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! There was no time to plan anything big so I went with my go-to quick easy desserts, no bake cheesecake bites. You can have Easy, quick baked cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy, quick baked cheesecake
- Prepare of biscuit.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of digestive biscuit crushed.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
- It’s of cheesecake.
- Prepare 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of thick cream.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract or powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar or powdered.
- You need of topping.
- You need 1 can of blueberry topping.
I already had the ingredients on hand. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. Growing up, my grandmother use to make these no-baked cheesecakes for Sunday dinners when she was pressed for time. Making cheesecake is a quick and simple thing to do- and it only takes four hours to chill completely!
Easy, quick baked cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven at a 170cº. Prepare a big glass tray, don't grease..
- For the biscuit, mix crushed biscuits with melted butter and press onto the tray..
- For the cheesecake, mix all ingredients together in a blender and pour over biscuit base..
- Turn down oven heat at the lowest degree and put cheesecake into the oven. Bake for 20 – 25 mins. To know if done shake the tray gently and if the middle still jiggles it's done, the middle will set as the cheesecake cools..
- When the cheesecake has cooled off refrigerate for and add topping..
- Bon appétit!.
You can spice them up and have a blast doing it! Want easy cakes ready in under an hour? From our easiest ever chocolate fudge cake to cheat's custard tarts and quick brownies. Our easy no bake cheesecake recipe has the smooth, creamy flavor of cheesecake without the worry of baking. This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping.