Oatmeal raisins Pancakes Cookies. Get Ready to Bake Cookie Dough and Brownie Batter Delivered to Your Home! Find Deals on Homemade Oatmeal Raisin Cookies in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Took another good-but-boring pancake recipe and added the cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins and presto-change-o it's a giant healthy oatmeal raisin cookie!
Oatmeal raisins Pancakes Cookies step by step. In a medium bowl mash the banana and then mix in the baking powder. Next goes the oats and flour completely. You can cook Oatmeal raisins Pancakes Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal raisins Pancakes Cookies
- It’s 1 medium of Banana.
- It’s 1 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crunchy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Applesauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Raisins.
Then toss in the raisins and give another few mixes. Oatmeal raisins Pancakes Cookies I love cooking, and every Sunday I like to make a nice, good and different kind of breakfast, so I decide to make this recipe but I swap some ingredients cause I didn't have them, and they turn out so good. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined, then fold in the mashed up bananas. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
Oatmeal raisins Pancakes Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl mash the banana and then mix in the baking powder.
- Add in egg, vainilla, peanut butter, applesauce, and almond milk whisking to combine..
- Next goes the oats and flour completely. Then toss in the raisins and give another few mixes..
- Heat a skillet and pour 1/4 cup of pancake mix to make a pancake. Let cake cook for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles start to form and pop on top of batter. Flip cake and let cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Stack cookies pancakes and top with whipped cream and syrup!!!! Enjoy.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Unfortunately, oatmeal raisin cookies fall tend to prey to a myriad of cookie pitfalls. Too thin or they spread while baking, too crispy, not soft enough, not chewy enough, too cakey, too dry, not enough oats, not enough raisins, and not enough spice. My ideal oatmeal raisin cookie above all else must be soft, chewy, and very texture-filled. With a variety of packaging options available, our gourmet cookie delivery is a delicious gift for a loved one or treat yourself!