Healthy Simple Dessert!. Our Products Make Your New Routines Easy! Perfect Keto Makes Getting and Staying On Track Easier! Egg whites also help reduce calories, fat and cholesterol, and whole-wheat flour boosts fiber.
Add some chopped pecans to make it really special. Strawberry-Mango Nice Cream This creamy strawberry-mango nice cream is a delicious healthy ice cream alternative. You're going to love these easy dessert ideas big on flavor but light on everything else. You can cook Healthy Simple Dessert! using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Simple Dessert!
- It’s 1 of pineapple.
- It’s 1 of Frozen low fat vanilla greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of organic honey.
- You need of calorie non stick spray.
Not only do the following desserts prove that sugar free can be just as sweet, but they're also super easy to make. These healthy dessert ideas will also satisfy even your pickiest eaters. Whipping up a homemade healthy dessert recipe for a picnic or potluck has rarely been so easy. Whether you're in the mood for a fudgy chocolate brownie, berry-studded pound cake, chewy oatmeal cookie or a fruit-filled tart, you'll find all you need for simplifying dessert right here.
Healthy Simple Dessert! instructions
- Throw Greek yogurt in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Cut your pineapple & use as many slices as you desire.
- Use your 0 calorie spray on your grill ( I used the over the stove ones way easier!) Then put your pineapple slices laid down, flipping every minute or so until it gradually turns a light brown in the crevices.
- When you are through take an ice cream scooper and pile one scoop of frozen yogurt on each pineapple, then add your honey or any other desired topping, enjoy! :).
From brownies to cookies to cakes, these healthier desserts will get you through any sugar cravings. For more diet-approved low-calorie sweets, check out our best healthy cookies. Some of these recipes sneak in good-for-you ingredients, like kale and chickpeas. Some of these recipes use creative ways to keep out refined sugars. Some of them use only whole grains.