Easy Fried Ice Cream. How to Make Fried Ice Cream the Easy Way. EASY FRIED ICE CREAM RECIPE MADE FROM VANILLA ICE CREAM AND HOT CRUNCHY COATING OF COOKIES, CORN FLAKES, PECANS AND CINNAMON SUGAR! Keyword cinnamon, cookie coating, cornflakes, deep fried, fried, vanilla ice cream.
Top with chocolate and whipped cream for the ultimate dessert! Served with a dollop of whipping cream, a drizzle of caramel and hot fudge ice cream topping and a cherry on top. This Easy Fried Ice Cream is so easy it's not even fried. You can have Easy Fried Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Ice Cream
- It’s 4 cup of Plain Corn Flakes.
- You need 1 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 10 of Scoops of Vanilla, Cookies n' Cream, Or Choco Chip Ice Cream (Two Big Scoops per Person).
- Prepare 1 of Whipped Cream (Cool Whip Or Ready Whip).
- Prepare 1 of Pan Of Oil For Frying Flakes.
An easy, elegant dessert perfect for lighter indulging and special occasions. If there is one thing I know to be undoubtedly true, it is that ice cream is the best year-round dessert. Line a small sheet tray with parchment paper and place in freezer. Watch the video to see how easy it is to make Fried Ice Cream in a Pan!
Easy Fried Ice Cream step by step
- Heat up the oil until hot enough for frying. (If you flick water off your hand into the oil and it sizzles, its ready).
- Once hot, Drop in your Corn Flakes and Fry until a nice Golden Brown which is slightly darker then the original color. (Approx. 30 Seconds).
- Pull out the flakes with a straining spoon, and set on a bed of paper towels to soak up the oil a bit..
- In the meantime, Mix your cinnamon, Brown sugar, and White sugar together in a small bowl..
- Then place the flakes in a container with a lid, add your sugar and cinnamon mixture, close the lid and shake until flakes are completely coated..
- Set Coated Flakes Aside, and Scoop two scoops of Ice Cream (Your choice) into five individual bowls (Or there is 10 scoops in recipe so, feel free to individualize how you like).
- Scoop Some Of The Fried Flakes Over Each Bowl until Covering the top. Press flakes onto Ice cream with a spoon until tightly pressed onto it..
- Top with your favorite whipped cream and enjoy! :).
Fried Ice Cream in a Pan. It's easy to make fried ice cream! Fried Ice Cream Cake is made with softened ice cream, whipped topping, crushed corn flakes, cinnamon and drizzled with honey and chocolate. FRIED ICE CREAM CAKE Do y'all remember Chi-Chi's restaurant? As a kid, it was one of my favorite places to eat dinner.