Easy peanut butter cookies. Plus they're quick and easy to make! Either way, you should definitely make these this weekend. After all, they're the only kind Mel will eat.
Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well. If your family is like ours, cookies are one of our favorite things to have on hand for easy snacks! When we first made these easy cookies without flour, we were skeptical. You can cook Easy peanut butter cookies using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy peanut butter cookies
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
Press thumb in center of each ball of dough; fill with desired flavor of Smucker's® Jelly, Jam or Preserves. Our week of holiday cookie recipes on the blog. Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. It's been my goal this summer to update some of those.
Easy peanut butter cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Mix peanut butter and sugar..
- Add the egg..
- Stir until all ingredients are well blended..
- Make tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough and place them on a cookie sheet..
- Use a fork dipped in sugar to press a crisscross pattern on the cookie dough balls..
- Optional: You can sprinkle a little extra sugar on top if needed..
- Bake for 15 mins then allow to cool down completely before taking the cookies off of the sheet..
They're easy to make and even easier to eat! Plus they have a secret ingredient (cinnamon) that sets them apart from the rest! Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Stir in salt, baking soda and flour until well combined. This is the easiest, softest, best recipe you'll ever try.