Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Easy recipe for strawberry chocolate chip cookies using strawberry cake mix. They are soft, thick, and bursting with strawberry and chocolate flavors. One more cake mix cookie for you.
Healthy chocolate chip cookie bars with strawberries are an eggless, keto and low carb dessert recipe ready in minutes! These healthy strawberry cookie bars are thick, soft and chewy and loaded with fresh strawberries! Made with almond flour and coconut flour, these keto. fold in chocolate chips and frozen strawberries. You can have Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable/canola oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips or white chocolate chips.
Using a mini cookie scoop, scoop out the cookie dough and place on prepared baking sheet. Press pieces of frozen strawberries into the cookies (this will make the cookies look prettier when they are done with bits of strawberries peeping out). Give your chocolate chippers some extra love this Valentine's Day with a sweet jam center and double-chocolate drizzle. Like chocolate covered strawberries in cookie form!
Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl, mix the strawberry cake mix w/ the baking powder..
- In a separate bowl, mix the vegetable oil, eggs, & vanilla extract together..
- Combine the dry ingredients w/ the oil/egg ingredients. Mix well. NOTE:The cookie batter will be thick..
- Add the chocolate chips together w/ the mixture..
- Now place cookie mix on your baking tray. Place about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture for each cookie.This recipe makes about 23-26 cookies. If you like larger cookies 2 tablespoons is best. For regular/smaller sizes 1 tablespoon should do. You can place more chocolate chips on tops for a more delicious look & taste! NOTE: Each cookie should be placed taller than wider..
- Now bake at 350°F for 10-11 minutes! They will rise but theyll flatten while they cool done. NOTE: Do not let cookies brown..
Can you bake chocolate chip cookie dough from frozen? I have tested baking this recipe from frozen more times than I can even count. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best dessert.