Easy Low Cal Cookies. Cookies for breakfast = so much yes. Sienna Livermore Commerce Editor Sienna Livermore is a commerce editor at Hearst covering best-selling products, home items. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings.
You won't believe how easy it is to make these seriously impressive cookies. Oatmeal Raisin Spice cookie mix in a jar with tag attached with directions on how to prepare the mix. These make wonderful gifts to give any time of year, and also for wedding favors, hostess gifts, baby showers, or take to a cookie exchange. You can cook Easy Low Cal Cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Low Cal Cookies
- Prepare 1 box of Sugar free cake mix. I used yellow but you can use any kind you want.
- Prepare 8 oz of Light cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Light smart balance butter.
Make sure to bake some up so people know what they taste like. Stir in raisins (dough will be stiff). Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets that have been coated with cooking spray. Today we'll be talking all about low carb cookies.
Easy Low Cal Cookies step by step
- Put the butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and microwave about 30 seconds to warm.
- Pour in cake mix, do not make cake mix as directed on box.
- Mix cake mix, butter and cream cheese well. It will seem very thick.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on non stick cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in preheated 350°F oven.
By the way, these cookie recipes are all easy to make. Combine flour and baking soda in small bowl and set aside. Low fat AND low calorie Breakfast Cookies are super easy to make and perfect for meal prep! No flour, oil, dairy, eggs or refined sugars. How to make low carb chocolate chip cookies.