Easy 7 layer bars. The slightly crunchy graham cracker crust, the perfect amount of semi-sweet chocolate to cut through. I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a lazy Sunday or rainy afternoon, just to whip up. Simply swap the graham crackers for your favorite gluten-free.
This post may contain affiliate links. We could always expect these around October-November and had probably too many of them (if that's even a thing…) in December. My mom always changed out the. You can have Easy 7 layer bars using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy 7 layer bars
- You need 1 stick of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 packages of gram crackers. (9 crackers).
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips.
- It’s 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz).
Okay, these are the easiest bars ever, and they are always a major hit everywhere you take them. The true magic of these rich, sweet Magic Bars is how easy they are to make. This easy pumpkin magic bar recipe is a wonderful variation for fall. Amy's version has lightened our load by making a few easy substitutions for the traditional ingredients.
Easy 7 layer bars step by step
- Melt the butter.
- Crush up crackers as finely as possible. I used my blender :).
- Mix butter and crackers together until evenly coated. Press into a lined 9×13 pan. (Thinly).
- Add all chips, and coconuts evenly..
- Pour on sweetened condensed milk as evenly add possible..
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 mins or until the top is slightly golden brown..
- Let cool for a few hours to stiffen together and enjoy!.
Seven layer bars are a throwback recipe and one of my favorite things to do is change them up to fit my mood. Gingersnap crust, white chocolate, pecans, pumpkin, toffee. I Heart Naptime is a food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help families create unforgettable moments. Any color M&M's™ can substituted for the red and green candies. You can customize them any way you want, by changing up the And as per usual, I put my own twist on it, which is very easy to do with seven layer bars, you can invent the layers as you go and to your taste.