Simple cookies in 5 minutes. They were very good so this wasn't a huge problem but it makes more than one cookie per recipe. Here is how you achieve that. Put the mixture on the baking tray with baking parchment on.
These easy-to-make, old-fashioned sugar cookies simply melt in your mouth! This is one of the best Amish cookie recipes I've ever had. Quick, easy, and incredibly good, you'll love digging in to this amazing treat. You can have Simple cookies in 5 minutes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple cookies in 5 minutes
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 100 grams of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black coffee.
Instant Mac n' Cheese in A Mug. Pair with toast, english muffins, apple slices and so much more! Other times, I want cookies five minutes ago. When those cookie cravings hit, I need a simple, easy, go-to cookie that I can whip up in just a few minutes.
Simple cookies in 5 minutes step by step
- Mix softened butter and sugar, then add cinnamon, coffee, cocoa, and then add the egg and continue mixing with a wooden spoon..
- Add flour as much as you think is needed for making balls from the dough with hands..
- Start forming balls and put them on a pan..
- After you are done move the pan into oven. Start with low temperature then make it higher. Leave there about 10-15 minutes..
This Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is just such a recipe. They'll go from perfect to ruined in just about a minute. It comes in a bottle that looks similar to vanilla extract. In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, milk and cocoa. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.