Simple Lime Dessert.
You can have Simple Lime Dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Lime Dessert
- You need of lime puree.
- Prepare 2 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 6 of limes.
- You need 1 of green food coloring (optional).
- It’s of cookie layer.
- Prepare 2 packages of maria cookies.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
Simple Lime Dessert instructions
- pour 2 cans condensed milk and 2 cans of evaporated milk in blender and blend at low speed.
- zest 3 limes add to blender then add juice of 6 limes to blender and blend at a higher speed until mixture becomes really thick (green food coloring optional).
- in a small bowl pour third can of evaporated milk.
- dip cookies one at a time in the evaporated milk and start making a layer of cookies at the bottom of a deep glass baking dish.
- pour lime puree over the cookies until covered.
- repeat steps 4 and 5 until you run out of either puree or cookies.
- garnish with nuts, limes, or fruit and place in fridge for atleast 3 hours or until it gets thicker for serving it will defenitly be messy so fair warning.