Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake.
You can have Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake
- It’s 3 packages of Soften cream cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Zest/juice from half a lemon.
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheerios.
- You need 1 cup of Granola.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted coconut oil (can use butter I just didn't have any!).
- You need of Sour cream glaze.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Raspberry glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of Seedless raspberry jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Slurry of corn starch and water.
Cheerio, Granola Crust Cheesecake instructions
- In a food processor pulse the Cheerios and granola until they are very fine. While the processor is running add your melted coconut oil. Empty contents into a spring form pan and push down to form a crust. Bake at 350 for 10 mins. Kick the oven back to 325.
- Wash your food processor;). To the processor add cream cheese and pulse until completely blended and smooth. Add your sugar and salt and pulse for another minute.
- Add vanilla and while food processor is running add eggs one at a time until each one is completely blended. Add lemon juice and lemon zest..
- In a measuring cup, measure out sour cream and heavy cream mix together. Add tablespoon of flour to that mix and whisk until all the clumps are gone. Again, while food processor is running add that mixture to the cheesecake batter. Blend until all ingredients are blended and smooth.
- Add your mixture to the crust and bake at 325 for an 1hr 15mins. **either bake cheesecake in a water bath OR add water to an over safe bowl and place next to cheesecake on the cooking rack** Turn your oven off, and crack the oven door and let it sit in the oven for another 30-40mins. Take out and let it cool completely before adding your toppings..
- FOR THE SOUR CREAM GLAZE- mix all the ingredients by hand until smooth. Leave in fridge until ready to use.
- FOR THE RASPBERRY SAUCE- add raspberry jam and water to a pot on medium low heat and whisk until smooth. Bring to a light boil. Make a slurry of about 1 tablespoon corn starch and water- whisk until smooth. Then add that to your raspberry. Whisk again until smooth and turn your heat off. Remove from stove and let it cool completely until ready for use.
- When the cheesecake is cooled completely (4+ hours) add a thin layer of the sour cream glaze and top it off with the raspberry sauce. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.