Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape. In a separate bowl, beat the sugar, soft cheese and vanilla together until completely combined. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Flatten crust into the bottom and up the sides of pie plate using the back of a spoon. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in large bowl until fluffy. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake
- Prepare 15 oz of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 9 of inch ready-made graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip.
- You need 2 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff. I know I said this in January with the release of The Best Chocolate Cheesecake , but ever since The Best Vanilla Cheesecake made its appearance, my life has never been quite the same. After I posted that no bake cheesecake last month I knew I was going to make even more just like it, in different flavors. Add the sugar and eggs, beating until smooth and creamy.
Easy Peanut Butter Cherry Cheesecake step by step
- In a medium sized bowl smash and stir cream cheese until smooth. Then add the peanut butter and mix well. No lumps!.
- Fold in the cool whip a little at a time until everything is mixed well..
- Spread mixture into your ready made graham cracker pie crust..
- Drain juice from the cherries then top onto your pie..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours then enjoy!.
Set that aside as you prepare the crust. An easy cheesecake crust recipe can be made from graham crackers, any cookies, animal. They will quickly become a part. I have a specific order for adding the ingredients to the filling. Add the graham cracker crumbs to a pie plate.