Simple peanut butter cookies. Naturally Delicious Taste You'll Love with Low Sodium. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This recipe was PERFECT and SOOOO easy!!
The Nutella overpowers the PB, but they are delicious! Be careful, they expanded into giant cookies in the oven. Boyfriend says these are now his favorites. You can cook Simple peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple peanut butter cookies
- You need 1 cup of Peanut butter- chunky or creamy.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract- any kind any flavor.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 tsp of almond extract.
It is the creamiest, moistest cookie I have ever had, and bound to be a favorite. My family loves them and they never last. Pressing a hash mark into each cookie ensures this dense dough will flatten out and bake evenly. The difference is using brown instead of white sugar – it makes the cookies soft and chewy rather than crumbly and adds a wonderful caramel flavour.
Simple peanut butter cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350.
- Drop tablespoon round of dough on non-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with fork dipped in white sugar.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before removing from baking sheet. If you remove too early the cookies will crumble..
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Add ¼ tsp fine table salt and mix well with a wooden spoon. And, yes, you read that right: there is no flour in these cookies, but I promise you, they taste just as good as a traditional cookie. Will have to give it a try! My daughter loves to cook and bakes and this would be a great cookie recipe for her to try on her own.