Easy chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy Our Step-by-Step Ghirardelli Instructions for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. Mail order Chocolate Chip Cookies to your door, nationwide.
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle and chewy around the edges. You can cook Easy chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 113 grams of Butter.
- You need 150 grams of sugar.
- It’s 1 of Large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of flour.
- You need 100 grams of Hagelslag.
Quick & Easy to make: No bringing the ingredients to room temperature. The recipe can easily be whisked together, instead of using a mixer. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. What Makes This the Simplest Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
Easy chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl with a hand mixer) cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. (NOTE: if you do not have a mixer you can do this with a wooden spoon. Beat together the butter and sugar until completely combined and fluffy. This will take some time.).
- Add the egg and vanilla (if using) to the butter/sugar mixture and mix until incorporated..
- Stir in the flour, salt (if using), and the chocolate chips just until combined. Do not mix for a long time after adding the flour, it will create cookies that are too tough or cakey..
- Scoop into mounds about 2 TBSP each onto ungreased cookie sheets (you can use a silpat or parchment paper to line your sheets). Do not put more than 9 cookies per sheet.
- Bake at 180ºC until just set on the edges and middle still looks a little bit undercooked. About 8-12 minutes. (these cookies do not brown as much as other cookies because of the lack of baking soda or baking powder.).
- Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing. Cookies will continue to cook on the sheets for a few minutes.
This recipe uses just a few basic ingredients – flour, sugar, baking soda, salt. Also, it is so fast and so easy – no mixer needed, no chilling required – that the cookies can be mixed up and baked in less than twenty minutes. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies.