Easy Guava Cheesecake. This Guava Cheesecake a very simple cheesecake recipe with guava swirls that are so fun and easy to create. And if guava cheesecake wasn't enough, it also has a Maria cookie crust that makes this dessert a favorite in our Cuban family!. I have been wanting to post a guava cheesecake for some time now and I'm so excited to finally share it with you! !
Guava Cheesecake may also be prepared in a springform pan. Once the cake cools, remove the side of the pan and continue with the topping. I prefer Ancel brand guava marmalade and paste. You can have Easy Guava Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Guava Cheesecake
- Prepare 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Guava Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of Ready-to-use cracker crumb crust (Graham or Nilla).
Filling the kitchen sink with very warm water is an option to use instead of a larger pan when removing the cheesecake from the pan. Center of cheesecake should jiggle slightly when shaken. Notes In food processor, place crust ingredients. Cover; process, using on-and-off pulses, until well combined.
Easy Guava Cheesecake instructions
- Pre – heat oven 350°F.
- In a mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and the sugar until the mixture gets even. Then add the vanilla and the eggs one by one (one egg first, when it's incorporated, add the other one).
- Meanwhile, cut the Guava Paste in a half and cut the half in medium dices (cubes). In a cooking pot, put the cubes and the water. Start cooking in a med temperature. When the paste is almost melted, remove from the burner. Let set for 2 mins. Using a hand blender, transforms the almost melted in a guava sauce..
- Add the guava sauce to the cheesecake batter and continue mixing until the mixture looks pink-ish. Then put the mixture in the cracker crumbs mold..
- Lower the temperature to 325°F. Bake the cheesecake for 35-45 mins until the center is *almost* done (don't let the center get completely done bc you going to get a burned cheescake 😱).
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs. Decorate as you wish. You can use the other half of the guava paste to decorate. Just blend it with the hand blender (no heat, no water) to make a jelly to put on top. You can use whipped cream or other garnish too. Enjoy!!!!.
Use a small jelly (aspic) cutter to punch out forms in desired shapes. Press the shapes into the surface of the cheesecake. Lightly brush the top of the cheesecake with the glaze. Slice guava cheesecake and serve cold. Guava Cake is a tasty, traditional Hawaiian dessert.