Easy peanut butter cookies. Either way, you should definitely make these this weekend. After all, they're the only kind Mel will eat. I love making them because they're easy and don't need any chill time.
If your family is like ours, cookies are one of our favorite things to have on hand for easy snacks! When we first made these easy cookies without flour, we were skeptical. So rich, and satisfying, and hearty! You can have Easy peanut butter cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy peanut butter cookies
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 handful of chocolate chips.
Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. It's been my goal this summer to update some of those. Our week of holiday cookie recipes on the blog.
Easy peanut butter cookies instructions
- In a bowl stir together egg, sugar and peanut butter.
- Add chocolate chips..
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls..
- Place balls on ungreased baking sheets, and flatten gently with tines of a fork..
- Bake at 325°F / 150° C for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool..
Press thumb in center of each ball of dough; fill with desired flavor of Smucker's® Jelly, Jam or Preserves. They're easy to make and even easier to eat! Plus they have a secret ingredient (cinnamon) that sets them apart from the rest! Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl. Stir in salt, baking soda and flour until well combined.