Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Find Deals on Oreo Cheesecake in Groceries on Amazon. The best way to crush oreos is to place them in a blender or food processor.
The best way to crush oreos is to place them in a blender or food processor. You can also place them in a zip top bag and smash with a rolling pin. No bake Oreo truffles are always a YES in any occasions. You can have Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls
- It’s 1 packages of Oreos (generic is just as good).
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 lb of White chocolate bark.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
It can be made ahead and can be stored in airtight. I typically make the batter the night before to save time. This cheesecake that is easy makes a perfect dessert for any time of the year! I'll combine up everything in a bowl, and then press down it.
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls instructions
- Crush Oreos.
- Cream together Oreos, cream cheese, powdered sugar and salt.
- Place wax paper on cookie sheets.
- Roll together Oreo mixture in balls (size of your choice, I do small ones) and place on wax paper …cover balls with plastic wrap and cool for 30min.
- Break chocolate brick apart and microwave for 30sec at a time to stir so it won't burn.
- Once completely melted dip the Oreo balls into melted chocolate and place back on wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips (microwave 30 sec at a time) dip spoon in and swirl over Oreos balls.
- Place finished Oreo balls back in the fridge for 20min to harden.
It's a no-bake recipe that's so easy to make and looks like chocolate truffles. I especially adore these keto cheesecake bites. And another big plus is that they are ridiculously easy to make. Baking a cheesecake is a complex process, but making these treats is truly effortless. And they satisfy that craving for something small, sweet and delicious.