Easy to make and yummy cheesecake. Banana Cheesecake with Cream Pie Topping "A combination of banana cheesecake and banana cream pie all rolled into one dessert! Lemon Meringue Cheesecake "Light and tangy in a perfect mix." – Valda Walsh. Looking for simple cheesecakes that are super easy to make?
Cheesecake is so delicious and with this simple, no bake recipe, you really have no excuse not to make it for your family today. It will be sure to bring a smile to their faces. This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping. You can cook Easy to make and yummy cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy to make and yummy cheesecake
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 blocks of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 5-6 piece of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of melted butter.
It is crustless, but you can easily add. Add the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Line cupcake pan with foil liners and place a vanilla wafer on the bottom of each liner. This easy cheesecake recipe is as straight forward as it gets for a baked cheesecake.
Easy to make and yummy cheesecake step by step
- Crush the digestive biscuits and combine with the melted butter. Lay a piece of baking sheet on the baking pan and spread the biscuit evenly on the pan. Press down hard until they form a nice and hard crust.
- Put the biscuit into the fridge while you get on with the batter.
- Combine fist the cream cheese and the sour cream. Beat it until it's just combined and add in the rest of the ingredients.(Do not overbeat the batter).
- Take out the biscuit base and put the batter onto the base. Bake the cheesecake at 135 degree for 45 minutes. To see if it's cooked, poke a toothpick into the cheesecake. If it comes out clean, take it out of the oven and leave it to chill.
- When the cake is completely chilled, refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- For the finishing touch, use a hot knife to smooth out the edges of the cake. You can put some toppings. (I use Nutella sauce and blueberries).
The vanilla cheesecake filling sits in a delicious vanilla wafer crust and is the perfect base for any number of toppings. Make the crust by stirring together all of the crust ingredients, mixing until thoroughly combined. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan, making a thicker layer on the bottom than on the sides. Make the filling by mixing together the room-temperature cream cheese and sugar until smooth. No Bake Cheesecake Recipes — easy and delicious! written by Ashley Fehr.