No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
You can cook No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- It’s 2 cups of peanut butter..
- It’s 1 cup of honey..
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats (I used quick oats)..
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla..
- Prepare of Chocolate chips to sprinkle on top (about 1/4 cup)..
No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars instructions
- In saucepan mix peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Cook on medium heat (stirring constantly) until melted..
- Remove from heat and immediately add the oats and stir to combine..
- Pour into greased 8×8 pan (I lined the pan with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray)..
- Place in refrigerator until firmed up..
- Slice and enjoy!.