So Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! This cold and creamy cookie cheesecake is so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients!
This recipe was inspired by Elisa from. You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! You can have So Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of So Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Prepare 20 pkg. of OREO Cookies.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed graham biscuit.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 pkg. (8 oz.) of each) brick cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tub (8 oz.) of COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed.
This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is made with just a few ingredients! Next is the filling: we whip up some cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream and then add in some crushed Oreos. Spread it into the crust and chill until it is completely firm — there is no cheating here, unless you want no bake. This recipe for no-bake chocolate Oreo cheesecake makes a decadent, tempting chocolate cheesecake that's loaded with Oreo goodness!
So Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake step by step
- CHOP 15 cookies coarsely. Set Aside.Finely crush graham biscuits; mix with butter. Press onto springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling..
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP..
- POUR into the springform pan..
- TOPPED with chopped cookies..
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. You may decorate it too, just like what i did..
The Easiest, Most Indulgent No-Bake Cheesecake You Will Ever Make! Don't you just love making something simple that looks like you've made a big. On a chocolate cookie base, this easy no-bake cheesecake is filled with more chopped cookies for a winning dessert treat. When the cheesecake is set, top with melted dark chocolate, more cream and Oreos. How do you make an Oreo crust?