Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar. View Sizes And Where To Buy! Stock up on our top selling snack bars. Mix all above dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Pan fried broccoli and crispy bacon are baked in a cheesy creamy parmesan garlic sauce topped with bubbling mozzarella. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Broccoli is guaranteed to convert ANY non-vegetable lover to fall head over heels! The Profile by Sanford weight loss plan is nutritionally designed to meet your micro- and macro-nutrient needs. You can have Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar
- You need 3/4 cup of sourdough crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli pulse blend into snow flake.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 1 Tsp of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grounded flaxseeds.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
Find ways to incorporate Profile meal replacements with healthy grocery foods to lose weight with nutritious, high protein, low-carb satisfying options. Add broccoli, cut side down (pieces will fit snugly; if a few pieces don't fit in bottom layer, place on top). Directions In a large saucepan, bring broccoli and broth to a boil. Broccoli is roasted with garlic and olive oil, then tossed with lemon juice and shaved parmesan cheese.
Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar instructions
- Any leftover homemade sourdough bread is a great choice. Chop them into bite-size pieces and blend them into crumb.
- Break broccoli head into small pieces and pulse blend them into snow-flake-size.
- Grate about 1/4 cup of aged Parmesan cheese.
- Mince 1 tablespoon of onion..
- Mix all above dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper..
- Crack 1 egg into the mixture as a binding agent for the snack bar..
- Shape them into any shapes as you wish. Small ball shape, small log shape or small mussel shape..
- Bake at 330F for 30 minutes..
Fresh green broccoli with Parmesan cheese is a treat you will not soon forget. Toss with a splash of olive oil,. Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. The sauce is what makes this so good.