Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Great recipe for Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake. Pardon my bitten cheesecake, I'm married to a monster 😂 You'll find all of it's ingredients at your pantry.
Strawberry Cheesecake is an easy recipe for delicious spring and summer dessert. This cake will look perfect at your Easter table, too! It's finished with a gorgeous homemade strawberry topping and it tastes as amazing as it looks! You can have Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake
- You need 2 envelopes of whipping cream.
- Prepare 4-5 of squares of kiri cheese at room tepmrature.
- You need 1/2 of an envelop of strawberry jello.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of table spoon powdered sugar.
- You need 1 pack of strawberry jam swissrol.
This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, and it's a fail-proof dessert for a crowd! Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce – the perfect summer recipe treat! If you love strawberry cheesecake but don't want to have to do any baking, be sure to try this easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe instead. Put the digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin.
Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Add the boiling water to your jello mix well until all dissolved. (You may microwave it till fully dissolved) then allow to cool down to room temprature.
- Slice your swiss roll and add it to the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
- Mix your whipping cream with cold water as instructed on the envelope..
- Add your cream cheese to the whipping cream and mix with an electric blender till fully mixed.
- Add the jello to the cream-cheese mix and mix well.
- Add sugar to preferred taste.
- Pour over the sliced Swiss roll you may decorate it with fresh strawberries and let it to set in your fridge for an hour at least.
Mix thoroughly until the crumbs are completely coated. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe – The easiest and most delicious strawberry cheesecake bars fit for any celebration. The filling is absolutely sensational and tastes just like strawberry ice cream. If you love this cheesecake, you will love this super easy Kool Aid Pie, No Bake Creamsicle Cheesecake, and Strawberry Margarita Pie. We are the UK's number one food brand.