Trail Mix Bars. These trail mix bars are easy to make without a food processor or blender. You'll need dates, nuts, oats, dried cranberries. Then try this wonderful bar layered with marshmallow and chocolate – ready in an hour.
Kind Bar meets Krispy Treat meets Granola Bar in these delicious trail mix cereal bars! You might be wondering what makes these trail mix cereal bars so different from other recipes. Trail Mix Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Trail Mix Bars using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Trail Mix Bars
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of raw honey.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk (I use cashew milk).
- It’s 2 cups of trail mix, pulsed in food processor to break down large pieces.
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
Trail Mix Bitty Bars are wee-sized, clean label bites you can feel good about. These tasty Trail Mix Bars are loaded with whole wheat flour and other great trail mix ingredients making them the perfect snack for a fun hike or busy day! I sure wish I had created these amazing. trail mix bars – If you prefer your energy bars homemade, these trail mix bars are a sweet option. If you plan to bring these to a gathering, cut them into bars and place on a large plastic or paper plate, then cover with plastic wrap or foil for toting.
Trail Mix Bars step by step
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Blend flour, salt, powder, and spices.
- Add peanut butter and honey, mix thoroughly.
- Add beaten eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
- Add trail mix and oats. Mix completely.
- Press into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake 375° for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, cut into bars and store in air tight container..
Fudgy Trail Mix Bars are an amazing no-bake treat. These oat free granola bars are packed with lots of flavor and chocolate goodness, with no refined sugar. Naturally gluten-free, you'll love that they. Wake and Bake: Chewy Trail Mix Bars. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors.