3 layers dessert 🙂. I have no idea where this recipe came from, but my mom has been making it for years. It has four layers but its name says three–go figure. I add some shaved chocolate on top of the Cool Whip for presentation.
In my previous Jello Dessert post, I promised to share a European recipe from my sister-in-law, for a Three Layer Jello mold. This is one of my family's favorite jello desserts, because it can be made from regular jello, or sugar-free jello, without jeopardizing its texture, or taste. And every time I did, I wished that the crust stayed together better and tasted a bit sweeter. You can cook 3 layers dessert 🙂 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 layers dessert 🙂
- You need 1 of st layer :.
- You need of Digestive cookies, chocolate, butter (depends on the thickness you like).
- You need 2 of nd layer :.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed sweetened milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- You need 3 of rd layer :.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Nescafé.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
I also wanted the three layers above it to have just a little more height. All varying shades of the same color with the top layer foamy. Then topping with some fresh berries and a mound of fresh Cool Whip. This turned Jell-O into an elegant dessert for the family.
3 layers dessert 🙂 instructions
- Blend digestive cookies then add melted butter and chocolate, put it in the special mold of cheese cake !.
- Combine all the ingredients of 2nd layer and cook it on medium fire while steering all the time, pour it on the first layer and sprinkle some walnuts.
- Combine the 3rd layer ingredients and cook it on medium for, pour it on the 2nd layer and drizzle some almonds.
- Let it rest in fridge for a while :).
- Enjoy !.
I've been looking on line for the recipe, Directions. Add the biscuit crumbs and mix well. Middle layer: Wash the strawberries, get rid of the storks and cut them into slices. Remember to cut one of the strawberries into a fan-shape. These dessert recipes are so easy and so easy to edit for your favorite flavors.