Keto "granola" bars. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made with no oats or flour. They're low carb, grain-free, sugar-free and make the perfect portable healthy snacks for on the go. Pin HERE for later and follow.
Easy Keto Granola Bars Recipe (Copycat KIND Bars). These Keto Granola Bars are a great go-to snack or quick grab-and-go breakfast that you can make ahead of time and store on the counter. These densely packed and slightly sweet bars will fill you up. You can have Keto "granola" bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto "granola" bars
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- It’s 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Our Low Carb Bars are the perfect replication of Nature Valley Granola Bars with better ingredients and fewer carbs! Keto Granola bars give me the energy my kids and I need while keeping us healthy! We made this recipe peanut free, dairy free, egg free, so it's perfect to bring to school too! This recipe for keto granola bars gives you all the delicious flavors you love about granola bars yet I must confess that I'm a granola girl at heart.
Keto "granola" bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
On the go keto breakfast bars are not like normal granola bars, which can often basically be glorified candy bars. Instead, low carb breakfast bars replace the carbohydrates with wholesome foods like. Keto granola bars are healthy easy no-bake seeds bars with a delicious chewy texture and sweet maple flavor from sugar-free monk fruit syrup. Quinoa Granola Bars Recipe with steel cut oats, flaxseed, chocolate chips and small amount of brown rice syrup for kids approved homemade healthy granola bars. My girlfriend brought these granola bars over for a playgroup one morning and ever since they've been a staple!