Easy cookies that melt in mouth. L emon recipes are amongst the most popular on our site, and not surprisingly, so are cookies. Today we share this Soft Lemon Cookies Melt In Your Mouth Recipe and you will love it. The best melt in your mouth Christmas Shortbread Cookies you will make!
This is the easy traditional shortbread. Make the dough, roll into a log and slice and bake as you like! Not only do I appreciate it, but I know readers do, too! You can have Easy cookies that melt in mouth using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy cookies that melt in mouth
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar fine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of egg yokes.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
For more easy recipes and simple living ideas, subscribe to my newsletter! I made another version of MIYM cookies and they were wonderful and very easy to make. While the taste was good the cookies fell apart easily. By the time I was done transferring the cookies to the cookie sheet most of them either broke apart or fell on the ground.
Easy cookies that melt in mouth step by step
- Mix soft butter than add sugar and mix until mixed in add vanilla and egg yokes mix well.
- Add pinch of salt and mix.
- Gradually add the flour and keep mixing till you have a soft dough the molds I used in this picture are the cookie press I got from Walmart on clearance for 6 $.
These cookies smell divine and melt in your mouth. Very easy to bake with five simple ingredients. They can be kept up to two weeks, and even longer in the freezer. Stir together the flour and nuts in a separate bowl. Caesar Chicken is the perfect melt in your mouth chicken recipe!