3 ingredients Biscotti (light version). Questi biscotti sono ideali per chi vuole mangiare sano ma con gusto! Sono senza zuccheri aggiunti, senza uova, latte o burro! THANKS SO MUCH for following and being part of the She Loves Biscotti community where you will find Simple & Tasty Family-Friendly Recipes with an Italian Twist.
Once it rests for a bit, spray with water to make cutting easier. Make a batch of these sundried tomato biscotti for a foodie friend, they'll love this edible Christmas gift. Find biscuit recipes at Tesco Real Food. You can have 3 ingredients Biscotti (light version) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredients Biscotti (light version)
- You need 170 g of self rising flour.
- You need 70 g of coconut sugar.
- You need 80 g of soya butter.
Loads of biscotti recipes, perfect for dunking in tea or coffee. These Italian biscuits keep well in an air-tight container, and are freezer friendly. Biscotti also make delicious edible Christmas gifts for work colleagues or family friends. cranberry-orange biscotti Dessert Italian. Place dough on lightly floured surface.
3 ingredients Biscotti (light version) step by step
- Melt the soya butter with the coconut sugar..
- Let it cool for a while and mix it with the flour till it will become a nice smooth dough..
- Shape them in small balls and press them with your palm. Put them in a tray with baking paper on..
- Bake them in a preheated oven of 160 degrees for 10 minutes not more cause they will become very hard but not crunchy as we want them. Enjoy!.
Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper. Limone: Light, refreshing lemon cookie with white icing. Better for You: Made from real ingredients and baked. Individually wrapped for freshness and convenience. Arrange the biscotti, cut side down, on the baking sheet.