Easy Sugar Cookies. Find Deals on Sugar Cookies Online in Snack Food on Amazon. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl; set the mixture aside.
Cookies Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe European Print This. This easy sugar cookie recipe requires no chilling. The cookies hold their shape and taste great. You can have Easy Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare of Items needed.
- You need of Food processor or mixer.
- You need of Measuring cups/spoons.
Easy Cookie Recipes Brownie Recipes Chocolate Recipes Sweet Recipes Cake Recipes Chocolate Brownies Delicious Chocolate Good Healthy Recipes Recipes For Baking. My sister-in-law made this easy sugar cookie recipe at my house a couple years ago and I have been making them often ever since. They use only simple ingredients that you typically have in your pantry. And the best part is that they don't require any patience while chilling in the refrigerator.
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- Once ingredients have been gathered start by adding in 2 sticks of cold butter, and the sugar into your food processor. (For this recipe I use a good processor, however you can also use a stand or hand mixer as well.) Mix or pulse until well combined..
- Next add in salt,vanilla extract, baking powder, and the egg. Mix until well combined..
- Next add in the flour. I add the flour in one cup at a time mixing in-between. This is an easier process for the food processor and mixer system..
- After dough has formed take out of bowl or processor and spread some flour onto your counter. Kneed the dough a few times to ensure it is well form. Transfer the dough to a bowl and let chill a minimum of 30 mins. In the fridge..
- Once dough is done chilling you will have yourself a easy sugar cookie dough great for making cut outs and Decorating! Once you have formed your cookies cook at 375* for 8-10 min (check at 8min cook time may vary).
This Recipe is a State Fair Blue Ribbon winner. This is an easy sugar cookie recipe, you don't have to roll it out, and the cookies are soft and chewy, unlike other sugar cookies. If you love sugar cookies, you'll also love our famous recipe for soft sugar cookies and our sugar cookie bars. I used to have all the patience to decorate sugar cookies with royal icing, but I've decided that is not my calling in life. For an easy make ahead sugar cookie recipe, prepare your sugar cookie dough, through rolling in the sugar, and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.