*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free). A no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe that's easy to make with only nourishing ingredients, refined-sugar-free, gluten-free and paleo! This vegan cheesecake with cashews is creamy, sweet and tastes like the real thing – without dairy or refined sugar! Hi Beautiful Souls, Do you like delicious and easy no-bake desserts that will keep you cool all summer long?
This vegan blueberry cheesecake is super smooth, creamy, sweet and tart – the perfect cheesecake without the dairy! The berry cake has a sweet, slightly crunchy crust made of blended dates and almonds, and an irresistible blueberry-vanilla- cashew filling. A perfect summer dessert, these No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are refreshing & full of fruity flavor! You can have *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of pitted dates.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- It’s 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
They're vegan, gluten-free & easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, including Silk's Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative! Thank you Silk for teaming up with me for this yummy recipe. 💜 How to make vegan blueberry cheesecake bites. These cheesecake bites are super easy to make! It starts with hot for food's chocolate almond crust, which is so delicious I could eat it on its own!
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) step by step
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
The cacao powder gives a hint of chocolate which goes really well with the almonds. This no bake vegan cheesecake is a real crowd pleaser. If you're looking for a dessert that feels and tastes sinfully decadent but is actually good for you, look no further. The Best No Bake Dairy Free Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly This version is a bit richer than the version we had in Italy, incorporating mascarpone for a cheese-cake like flavor and ice cream-like texture (the cake slowly softens as you eat it, turning ultra creamy).