*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. Next-day mail order Chocolate Chip Cookies, nationwide. This ridiculously easy chocolate chip cookie cake is one of our favorite recipes and my go-to dessert for holidays, potlucks and parties that always gets rave reviews!. I really think this Ridiculously Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake recipe needs its own business card.
It is then sliced just like a cake, and every bite is soft and chewy and loaded with melty chocolate chips, plus the edges are crunchy so you get the best of both worlds. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake. It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own! You can have *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- You need 2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional Frosting.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Make sure to try my Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies too! This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! When I was in elementary school (long ago) cookie cakes were all the rage, especially for celebrating birthdays. Someone even once brought in a double layer cookie cake!
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
Everything we love about chocolate chip cookies in cookie cake form! Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches are easy to make. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap, and store in freezer in a plastic freezer bag. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.