Easy Strawberry popsicle. These aren't sweet, so if you want them sweeter add in some honey. Be the first to review this recipe. I got myself a new popsicle maker and put together an easy recipe for some delicious popsicles.
They taste just like a strawberry cheesecake and are topped with a graham cracker crust. Learn the easy and quick method to make yummy popsicles to cool down in the summer months! Give this video a like and comment down below to view more. You can have Easy Strawberry popsicle using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry popsicle
- Prepare 8-10 of strawberries washed and cut in to half.
- You need 3/4 glass of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 3-4 teaspoon of sugar(if need more sweeter add sugar to your taste).
- You need of Popsicles mould.
These strawberry popsicles are so light and refreshing, especially with the addition of lemon juice and lemon zest. The lemon really helps to bring the strawberry flavor to life. Its best to use super ripe. These strawberry and pudding popsicles are really easy.
Easy Strawberry popsicle instructions
- In a blender take strawberries, milk, cream and sugar grind it to smoothie consistency.
- Pour it to popsicle mould.
- Keep the popsicles in the freezer for atleast 4-5 hours.
- Serve chill.
Jump to the Strawberry Pudding Popsicles Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. If you have popsicle molds, definitely use them. This easy strawberry lemonade popsicle recipes is great for little hands to help make, and they are Strawberry Lemonade Popsicle Recipe. With kids in the kitchen it is. Easy strawberry-watermelon popsicles to make with the kids.