Microwave Cookie. The power of individual microwave oven varies, so take a look and stop microwaving when the center is set and the edges look still uncooked. The cookie should continue being cooked and get firmer out of the microwave oven. Add in the flour and salt.
I reckon that beauty can be made in a microwave as well, but there is quite a bit too it. There is a lot more cookie dough as well, so you would probably end up. Microwave the cookie in the mug. You can have Microwave Cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Cookie
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter (salted).
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- You need 20 of chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
Check to see if the cookie is done. If it is, the cookie will look dry. Serve or eat the cookie immediately. It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all.
Microwave Cookie instructions
- Take a microwave safe bowl mix in butter, sugar, vanilla,egg yolk, flour and baking powder till it makes a thick cookie dough.
- Fold in the 10 chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 min on high heat till it looks spongy.
- Top with peanut butter and remainder of the chocolate chips.
- And enjoy warm!.
Now, a microwave cookie is not going to have a crispy browned exterior like a baked cookie, so don't expect it to be exactly the same as your mom's famous recipe. But what it does have is ooey, gooey, melty chocolate chips. And this microwave cookie dough can be ready in a minute. Add in the sugar as well as the light brown sugar and stir to combine. Next, add the flour, baking powder and salt to the mug; stir to combine.