Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com will make your home smell amazing. chocolate chips. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Chocolate chip cookies may be king, but oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are another royal powerhouse in the cookie jar.
Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. The real variable in this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is the shredded coconut. These are the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! You can have Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut oil OR butter/margarine, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract OR grated peel of 1 orange.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick or old-fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of (one 11oz pkg) milk chocolate chips*.
Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe? I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time! But it's time to add another legendary recipe to our chocolate chip cookie repertoire. Two of their favorites are chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies.
Delish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl..
- Beat coconut oil (OR butter/margarine), granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture..
- Stir in oats and chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon (I like using an ice cream scoop for this, if accessible) onto ungreased baking sheet(s)..
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15×10-inch jelly-roll pan Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- *feel free to use butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, raisins, etc..
This recipe is the perfect hybrid of both and boy, do they love them! When oatmeal cookies come out of the oven, they should be slightly underdone. It all started when she posted a really yummy recipe for Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it!