Delish Peanut Butter Cookies. Forget the guilt and have all the fun—we've re-edited this recipe to call for keto-friendly ingredients! Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn commission from the links on this page.
For the best cookie shape, let the dough chill for at least three hours before baking. Let me know what you think, by leaving a comment, if you do! And as always, may all your dishes be delish! You can cook Delish Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delish Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar. I just poured some sugar on an extra plate to gently roll cookie balls in before putting in oven..
If you've tried this recipe, I'd love the know what you thought. A family favourite cookie that's taken YEARS to get PERFECT! When you bake a cookie, you want the perfect mouthful. Whether you want a cake-y cookie or a crunchy cookie — or my favourite — a.
Delish Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in a bowl. Beat until mixed. Add the egg and vanilla. Beat again until well mixed. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat again until mixed..
- Shape dough into one inch balls. Roll the ball around in that extra sugar that you put on a separate plate. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet 2inches apart or so. Flatten the balls with a fork dipped in sugar and do a criss cross pattern..
- Bake 7-10 minutes..
Beat egg with a whisk in a medium bowl. Bake up a batch whenever you're craving something sweet! Make with your favorite flavor of jam for a delicious PB&J thumbprint cookie everyone loves. I used raspberry, but you could use any jelly you have on hand. If your family is like ours, cookies are one of our favorite things to have on hand for easy snacks!