Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake. Great recipe for Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake. Tried and tested on the family, all agreed it was 'absolutely delicious'! "Delicious cheesecake. Another one" – Jack This cheesecake goes well with honeycomb ice cream.
No one expresses happiness quite like our bouquet of daisies. The perky petals with lush white and lavender that will be fun to have around. A feeling of freshness and cheerfulness will be added when the bouquet of daisies is wrapped with a satin ribbon. You can cook Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare 300 g of Original Hobnobs.
- It’s 105 g of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 of Vanilla Pod.
- Prepare 600 g of Soft Cheese.
- Prepare 125 g of Icing Sugar.
- You need 280 ml of Extra Thick Double Cream.
- You need 400 g of Strawberries.
Few things are as indulgent as this strawberry cheesecake recipe, and when British strawberries are in season they make the perfect topping. The crunchy base acts as a contrast to the light, fluffy, creamy cheese above it – and best of all, it's incredible simple to put together. Wine and beer selections are also seasonal and we are proud to feature several Virginia-based breweries. This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion!
Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Line the base of your cake tin with greaseproof paper and set aside. Place the hobnobs into a sandwich bag (you may wish to double bag it) and crush with a rolling pin. Melt the butter. Add the crumbs into a mixing bowl and stir in the melted butter. Transfer to the cake tin and press evenly. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Whisk together the soft cheese, 100g icing sugar and the vanilla seeds from the pod in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add the double cream and continue to whisk until the mixture is fully combined. Once smooth, spoon the mixture onto the base, working from the edges inwards. Smooth the top of the cheesecake and leave to set in the fridge overnight..
- Purée 200g of strawberries with 25g of icing sugar. Decorate the cheesecake in anyway you wish or just pour over the top. The remainder of the strawberries are also for decoration before you serve..
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. This brilliant chocolate recipe showcases all that is best about chocolate. It is a no-bake cheesecake that uses high quality organic white chocolate, chocolate Maltesers – a childhood favourite – and the new kid on the chocolaty block: Cadbury's Philadelphia cream cheese. So we have posh, fun and downright naughty ingredients in a simple and easy-to-make dessert. Another one" – Jack This cheesecake goes well with honeycomb ice cream.