No-bake Oreo Cheesecake. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! Oreo no bake cheesecake is a simple and delicious dessert.
Also known as No Bake Oreo Pie, it's an easy no bake dessert that's creamy, cold and loaded with cookies and cream. I've been making this for YEARS and it never disappoints – plus it can be made in under. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is made with just a few ingredients! You can have No-bake Oreo Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-bake Oreo Cheesecake
- You need of Oreos.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 200 g of Cream cheese.
- You need 285 ml of whipping/double cream.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Icing/Confectioners sugar.
It's so silky smooth and loaded with chunks of Oreos. The no bake dessert for Next is the filling: we whip up some cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream and then add in some crushed Oreos. Spread it into the crust and chill. You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe!
No-bake Oreo Cheesecake instructions
- Crumb 15 Oreos. I suggest to use about 17-19 for a proper stable base. Also, no need to take out filling..
- Melt butter and place in to crumbs..
- The crumb mixture should be like wet sand!.
- Now place the crumb mixture evenly into you springform tin.
- Place into fridge while we make the cheesecake topping!.
- Now in a large bowl place cream cheese,.
- And icing sugar.
- Now in a separate bowl place cream and whip using a hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Now mix the cream cheese and icing sugar mixture.
- Now add whipped cream into the cream cheese Mixture..
- Then beat them together again using a hand mixer or stand..
- Now break apart a few Oreos (up to you how many I used 4-6) it's also up to you how chunky/thin you want it!.
- Now place into the cheese/cream mixture.
- And fold it through using a spatula gently. I added a few more small broken apart oreos!.
- Now take your Oreo base out of the fridge..
- And place mixture over base evenly.
- Place back Into fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight for best results!.
- Slice and serve!.
- The chunky bits will have gone soft and gives it a great look!.
Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to make! You don't even need to turn the oven on. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is perfect for when you are craving the silky smooth delightfulness of Cheesecake but don't want to turn on your oven!