White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. The center of the cheesecake should still be little jiggly. The Best Strawberry Cheesecake With Jelly Recipes on Yummly
Add a handful of white chocolate chips to the mix and stir in. Spread evenly on the bottom of your cake tin and pat down firmly. Sit the base in the fridge whilst you make the filling to ensure that it is set. You can have White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
- It’s 200 g of Digestives biscuits.
- Prepare 125 g of Butter.
- It’s 250 g of Mascarpone Cheese.
- Prepare 300 ml of Double Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 200 g of White Chocolate.
- You need 1 Handful of White Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 sachet of Strawberry Jelly Powder.
To make the filling, pour the mascarpone and the double cream into a bowl or mixer and whisk together. Amaretti biscuits and extra strawberries to garnish. Make the jelly as per the instructions on the packet, preferably the day before, and allow to set in the fridge. Start by making the white chocolate cheesecake mixture: melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the.
White Chocolate and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake instructions
- Line the bottom of your cake tin with a circle of greaseproof paper and grease the edges with butter..
- Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable bag and squeeze the air out before sealing. Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits thoroughly. It may be easier to crush half of the biscuits at a time and pour into a large bowl. Melt the butter and stir into the crumbs to form an evenly coated mix. Add a handful of white chocolate chips to the mix and stir in. Spread evenly on the bottom of your cake tin and pat down firmly..
- Sit the base in the fridge whilst you make the filling to ensure that it is set. To make the filling, pour the mascarpone and the double cream into a bowl or mixer and whisk together. Once that has combined fully whisk in the vanilla extract and set aside..
- Break up the bars of chocolate into individual pieces and place into a microwaveable bowl and begin to melt the chocolate in the microwave. Make sure to only put it in for 30 seconds at a time and stir the chocolate in between to ensure that it does not burn. Once the chocolate is completely melted and there are no lumps set it aside for a couple of minutes so that it is just warm. Pour the melted chocolate into the filling mix and combine..
- Remove the base from the fridge and dollop the filling into the centre of the tin. Spread the filling from the centre to the edges, this ensures that no loose crumbs will mix into the filling. Using a wooden spoon even the filling out and return to the fridge for a couple of hours..
- Following the instructions on the sachet, dissolve the powder into water, if the liquid feels too warm place it in the fridge for 5 or 10 minutes until it has cooled but not started to set. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and holding a spoon just above it gently pour the jelly over the top until it is around an inch thick and return to the fridge until it has set. Once the Jelly has set you are free to decorate as you wish and enjoy!.
In a bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar and cream. Add melted white chocolate and mix with a spatula. *This post may contain affiliate links. The most amazing White Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake! White Chocolate Cheesecake is such a delicious flavour for me, but I love it with some fruit in as well. Stir white chocolate in top of double boiler set over barely simmering water until melted and smooth.