3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake. To say I was skeptical of this recipe is an understatement. Remove and place into the fridge to cool for a few. Mix the crumbs together well then, using the back of a spoon, press them down firmly to create the base of your cheesecake.
It's blowing the minds of people on the Internet right now (myself included). This Japanese-style souffle cheesecake is just three ingredients. It's light, fluffy, and a shortcut version of the traditional Japanese cheesecake. You can cook 3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake
- You need 500 g of Double cream yoghurt.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 packet of crushed coconut biscuits.
Make My Fudge Recipe On A Stovetop. If you don't have a microwave, you can of course do it the old fashioned way. It's still a fairly quick treat to whip up. You Can Microwave Instead Of Boiling Eggs!
3 Ingredient Microwave Cheesecake instructions
- Layer the crushed biscuits in a large microwavable bowl and set aside. Keep aside about two tablespoons of the biscuits for garnishing later..
- In a separate bowl whisk the condensed milk and yoghurt for 2 minutes or until well mixed..
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the biscuits and microwave on high for about 4 minutes. Garnish with canned peach slices and crushed biscuits..
You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty mug cake. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. This easy mug cake is just three ingredients. It's fluffy, flourless and tastes of cashews. There's no doubt that making fudge in the microwave is the quickest and easiest method possible!