Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta. Nothing like a Panna Cotta with fresh Mango and Raspberries to sweeten any day! It can be prepared with homemade kefir, too. Pour the raspberry mesh over the chilled panna cotta and use the rest raspberries for decoration.
In this panna cotta mango concoction, the tartness of the fruit contrasts beautifully with the creamy panna cotta. Garnish with optional raspberries and diced mango. This is a quick mango panna cotta recipe. You can cook Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of Gelatin powder.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 cup of double cream yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Jelly:.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Gelatin powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Rose essence.
- It’s of Pink colouring.
- Prepare of Puree :.
- You need of Chopped mango.
- You need of Sugar if necessary.
- You need of Crumb:.
- It’s 2 of egg white.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Raspberry essence.
- Prepare of Pink colouring.
This tasty Italian dessert is perfect for dinner parties, picnics or family gatherings. It's one of the easiest make-ahead desserts to make! This mango panna cotta itself is literally ready in no time. It only takes minutes to make and everyone can do it!
Mango and Raspberry Panna cotta step by step
- Make the Panna cotta by heating your cream, sugar, Gelatin and vanilla essence and bring to one boil. Remove from stove and fold in the yogurt. Set in moulds. (Alternatively you can make your favourite Panna cotta recipe or substitute the yogurt for milk, heat all the ingredients together for a richer Panna cotta.).
- For the jelly, you need to boil your water, sugar and Gelatin together. Test some on the spoon in the fridge for a minute. If it sets it is ready. Leave some clear and add your Raspberry essence and colouring to the rest. For your clear jelly. Chop some mango cubes. Place in your mould and pour clear jelly over. Allow to set. For your Raspberry jelly, pour into a tray and set. Cut into cubes..
- Mango puree and fresh cubes. Peel and cut your mango. You will need 2 mangos. Cut up cubes and leave it aside. Take the leftover mango and blitz it in a Liquidizer. Add sugar only if your mangos aren't sweet enough..
- For the crumb, you need to Preheat your oven to 95°c. Whip egg whites with salt until foamy. Gradually add sugar and whip till soft peaks form. Add Raspberry essence and pink colouring and mix to combine. Place in a piping bag and pipe small rossets on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper. They don't need to be meat as you will crush them.Bake for 90 minutes or until crisp on the outside. Allow to cool and crush..
- Assembly. On the edge of your plate, pipe your mango puree. Place your Panna cotta in the centre of the plate and a clear jelly on top of your Panna cotta. Place your crumb around the Panna cotta. Place your Raspberry jelly cubes as well as your fresh mango cubes over the crumb. Decorate with rose petals. You can pipe some mango puree between your crumb if you desire. Enjoy!.
Mango panna cotta recipe with step by step photos – smooth velvety vegetarian panna cotta made with mangoes, cream, milk and agar agar. This famous Italian dessert is hubby's favorite dessert and I do make them occasionally. When the season of mangoes arrives, I make this variation of mango. In just a few days, we'll reveal our winning recipe creation, but for now, here's our perfectly silky Mango Raspberry Panna Cotta made with (you guessed it) jelly! This creamy Panna Cotta is a great make-ahead dessert that's simple to make, and pretty enough for a special occasion.